Mike and Gisela's Wedding! Wedding Photographer South Florida - Curtis Copeland

This was truly one of the most beautiful weddings I have seen. The flowers and food were fantastic. The ceremony and service were spectacular. The bride was stunningly beautiful. The groom was gallant. But, most of all it was the story of their romance that moved us all to tears. It is best said in their own words. Follow the link below to read the touching story of Mike and Gisela's romance and engagement.
I was not their wedding photographer, but hey, me at a wedding without a camera? I had to try my new Canon 5D Mark II. All of the shots here were indoors with natural light at ISO's from 2000 - to 3200. No flash whatsoever. Very impressive results!
Tracey Ann Jarrett at Photonotions was Mike and Gisela's main photographer. Tracey and her husband, Martin, are truly talented photographers. Hey, Monica and I choose them for our wedding! Below is a link to her site. Check it out. It us fabulous!
As you might know, Mike and Gisela Meyer are world class wedding photographers themslves. Take a peek at Mike's work. It is quite impressive. the link is HERE.
  • The link to Mike and Gisela's engagement story is HERE.
  • The link to their engagement pictures by Tracey is HERE.
  • The link to Tracey and Martin's site is HERE.
  • To see my other pictures click HERE.
Here is a couple of collages from the wedding. Enjoy and be blessed!

2 comments:

Didi and Pedro said...

Great photos Curtis!!!!!!

Didi and Pedro said...

Great job, Curtis. I love the photos!!!!!!